Who needs Speech Therapy?
If you, your child, or anyone you know is having difficulty communicating, eating, drinking or swallowing, you might need Speech therapy.
After our therapists assess you, you will receive any of the following:
- Speech Therapy for Adults
- Articulation and Pronunciation Exercises
- Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
- In-Home Speech Therapy
- Alternative Communication Methods (Sign Language)
- Therapy for Swallowing Disorders
- Phonological Delays Treatment
- Training for Eating and Swallowing Strategies
- Cerebral Palsy Treatment
- Individualized Treatment Plans