Who needs Occupational Therapy?
Our licensed occupational therapists provide custom therapeutic programs for patients who suffered injuries or illnesses that caused their cognitive, physical and motor capabilities to be diminished.
We offer the following services in Occupational Therapy:
- Body Mechanics Treatment
- Range of Motion
- Management and Conservation of Energy
- Coaching on Work Safety Practices
- Fatigue Management in Overcoming Disability
- Chronic Pain Management
- Therapy to Improve Coordination
- Balance Restoration
- Proposing Home Modifications to Improve Safety
- Physical Strength Training
- Exercise Programs to Restore Occupational Skills
- Fitting of Prosthetic Devices for Amputations
- Lymphedema Management