Medical Social Workers
Who needs Medical Social services?
People who need psychosocial help are advised to benefit from medical social services. Medical social workers guide the patients to connect with families and the community. They provide counselling to help patients have more social supports.
We provide the following Medical Social services:
- Community Resource Coordination
- Coping with Impending Loss of a Loved One
- Coordination of Follow-Up Medical Check-Ups or Treatment
- Hospital Discharge Arrangements on behalf of patient
- Arranging necessary medical equipment
- Assistance with necessary state applications
- Assistance in Coping with Emotions on Lifestyle Changes
- Development or Revision of Care Plan
- Planning Alternative Living or Supported Living